In case you missed it: Here’s your one-stop look at all the highlights of the Tasha Kheiriddin Show on May 19.
Kathleen Wynne announces high-speed rail line from Toronto to Windsor
Steve Munro, Transit Advocate & Blogger, gives us his thoughts on the plan.
Kevin Pillar & slurs in the workplace
Lior Samfiru, Employment Lawyer at Samfiru Tumarkin LLP and Host of the Employment Hour on Talk Radio AM640, joins the show to have a conversation about the issue of slurs in the workplace. This comes after Blue Jays outfielder Kevin Pillar‘s homophobic slur swept through social media.
Health care wait times are costing Canadian patients billions
Bacchus Barua, Fraser Institute’s Senior Economist for Health Policy Studies and co-author of the report, discusses the findings and its implications.
Friday Top-Three Panel
Three top women talk about three top stories of the week.
1. Trump: Will the latest scandal shake his support?
2. Is social media a career-killer? Or is it just stupidity that’s ending them?
3. The cultural appropriation debate takes down another media personality: Steve Ladurantaye. Will this make people shy away from debating the issue – and what impact could that have on cultural expression?
- Sally Housser, Senior Consultant at Navigator Ltd.
- Susana Mas, freelance Parliamentary reporter who has worked for CTV, CBC and most recently Postmedia
- Maddie Di Muccio, CEO of Society for Quality Education, President of the York Region Taxpayers Association
Don’t drink and boat this long weekend (or ever)!
With long weekend cottage time upon us, Brian Cameron, senior partner at Oatley Vigmond Personal Injury Lawyers LLP, warns us about the dangers and devastating consequences of drinking and boating. Don’t do it!
Listen and join in on the conversation every Monday to Friday from 12 to 2 p.m., on the Tasha Kheiriddin Show. Have a great long weekend!