The following detours and road closings will be in effect for the weekend of Oct. 20-22.
Total shutdown of the following access ramps from 11:59 p.m. Friday until 5 a.m. Monday.
- A-15 South (Décarie) for the A-720 East/Downtown.
- A-20 East (du Souvenir) for the A-720 East/Downtown.
- A-720-West (Ville Marie) for the A-20 West (towards Trudeau airport).
- A-720 West (Ville Marie) for the A-15 South (towards Champlain Bridge).
Other Turcot related shutdowns:
- Total closing of Highway 20 West between Exit 67 (Angrignon Blvd.) and the St. Pierre Interchange beginning 11:59 p.m. Friday until 5 a.m. Monday.
- Total closing of ramp A-20 West (from downtown) for Highway 138 West toward the Mercier Bridge beginning 11:59 p.m. Friday until 5 a.m. Monday.
- Total shutdown of Notre-Dame St. in both directions between Monk Blvd. and St-Rémi St. beginning 10 p.m. Friday until 5 a.m. Monday.
- Total shutdown of St-Jacques St. between Décarie Blvd. and de Courcelle St. beginning Friday at 10 p.m. until 5 a.m. Monday.
Two-way, one-lane access on the upstream bridge between Montreal and Kahnawake beginning Friday night at 11:59 p.m. and ending at 5 a.m. Monday.
Highway 136 construction:
Total shutdown of Exit 2 (Atwater) on A-720 West has been extended until 5 a.m. Monday.
Sherbrooke St. and A-25:
Total shutdown of access to Sherbrooke St. E. or W. on northbound Highway 25 beginning at 9:30 p.m. Friday until 5 a.m. Friday.